Wednesday, April 25, 2007

presents


i will admit my fault right off the bat...at first i was extremely annoyed at all the presentations required for this class. i am one of those people that like to work on their own and finish it up on my own time and schedule, but after seeing all the group presentations and today's individuals, i have seen the light-i had an epiphany-so there dr. sexson...it's finally happened! all semester i've waited for this day and now it is here. someone told me today that my presentation of my term paper inspired them on a subject for their own paper. then is struck me like lighting-so this is why dr. sexson has all these presentations and places so much emphasis on them-they are amazing. they can enlighten and entertain...they can teach and experiment, and most of all, they can inspire. they can inspire in more ways than we 'asses' will ever understand. we have all taught each other so much this semester-what a smart class we are! but we'd be no where without the guidance of good ol' dr. sexson (p.s. i'm not trying to such up to get a good grade on my blog...im being serious here!) thank you very much for structuring this class in such a way that we can teach and be taught!

No comments: